Mazda is known for making great vehicles that are built to last. And yet even the best Mazda risks breaking down, which is why it’s so important to have a warranty in place that will adequately protect your car and, therefore, your lifestyle.
This is where we at MotorEasy excel. Our straightforward process will give you a quick quote and help you find the highest level of vehicle protection at the lowest price. You shouldn’t be without protection if you plan on keeping your car past the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty, and we can make sure you’re getting the best with your available budget.
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My Mazda?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Mazda manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard Mazda manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Mazda means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the Mazda range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your Mazda’s age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Mazda Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Mazda reliability index data:
Mazda Warranty Comparison: Average MotorEasy Quotes vs Manufacturer Comprehensive Warranty
As of January 2021, MotorEasy has researched the average price of a Mazda extended car warranty, and compared it with the MotorEasy equivalent to find which warranty is better value for money. The following quotes are average prices based on a MotorEasy Plan A warranty and Mazda extended warranty (including roadside assistance) with £0 excess. Prices and savings correct as of January 2021.
|Model||Age (Years)||MotorEasy Warranty||Mazda Warranty||Saving|
|6 D SE-L NAV||3||£470||£508||£38|
|6 D SE-L NAV||4||£492||£508||£16|
|6 D Sport||6||£466||£508||£42|
|2 D SE-L NAV||5||£399||£432||£33|
|CX-3 SE-L NAV||3||£428||£508||£40|
|CX-3 D Sport NAV||4||£399||£423||£33|
|CX-5 D Sport NAV||3||£468||£508||£40|
|CX-5 D SE-L Nav||4||£470||£508||£38|
On average, a MotorEasy car warranty could save you over £40 than going to the manufacturer directly. These prices also don’t consider MotorEasy discounts or promotions, so the savings could be even more substantial.
How can I get a quote?
If you’re looking for a new warranty to go with your Mazda, it’s certainly easy to get one from MotorEasy. Start by visiting our quote page. You’ll need to make sure your registration number is accurate and that all the other details you give us are up to date. With that, we’ll provide the Mazda warranty you’ve always wanted!
If you’d much rather speak to us on the phone, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001 to discuss any specific requirements you may have for your vehicle. Calls are free and we’ll be happy to assist you with professional decision-making guidance.
Recent Paid Repairs: Mazda
Safe, reliable and always delivering its best performance, it’s no wonder you love your Mazda! Still, always good to be prepared, eh? – just in case something goes wrong further down the line. To see how much common repairs for Mazda models cost, check out our case studies below:
- CX-7: Recently, we completed a job that involved replacing the diesel injectors in one of these car's. This led to an eye-wateringly expensive repair totalling £7,822.37! Fortunately, the owner’s Mazda warranty with MotorEasy includes the cost of both parts, labour and diagnosis, meaning no need to worry about the financial side of things when there is so much else going on.
- Mazda6: On a different occasion, we repaired the automatic transmission in this mid-size vehicle, which totted up to just over £3,000. Paying such high bills can drain you of your savings and peace of mind; however, with a Mazda warranty from MotorEasy, you can relax knowing that the money side of things is properly handled.
- A lot of Mazda repairs end up costing in the thousands. From replacing the compressor in a B2-50 (£1,190.03) to fixing the bearing cap on an MX-5 (£2,640), it’s not cheap to put these cars right if and when the unexpected occurs. Be sure to take out a Mazda warranty with MotorEasy and save yourself the burden of picking up such hefty bills.
- CX-5: Installing a brand-new turbocharger in one of these models could have cost the owner £1,426.98. A Mazda warranty with MotorEasy protects against unexpected repair costs like this, giving you complete peace of mind.
- Mazda3: Work on the clutch plate in this type of Mazda can be pricey; one owner nearly ended up having to pay £642.88 to get it fixed. Fortunately, our Mazda warranty safeguarded them against this unexpected repair cost, so they can enjoy driving their car to the full.